Lib Block Attributes Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 doesn’t add anything directly – instead, this adds 3 base packages that mods can use to transfer items and fluids between blocks.
Lib Block Attributes Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Transfer Items & Fluids
- Attributes: These are available on blocks that implement “IAttributeBlock”
- Item and fluid management are both based around 5 similar attribute classes: ItemFixedInvView, ItemFixedInv, ItemInvStats, ItemInsertable, and ItemExtractable.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.