LibEx 1.12.2 is a library mod that is required for all of LogicTechCorp’s mods. It contains a system for reading data from JSON config files which our mods heavily rely on. This allows to add any biome to our dimensions and any trade to our custom “villagers”.
LibEx 1.12.2 – LibraryEx, Library for LogicTechCorp’s Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.