LibrarianLib 1.12.2/ / 1.11.2 is the library mod to finish all library mods. It doesn’t try to do much apart from just take the pain from modding. It can handle a whole lot of boilerplate code which you shouldn’t need to touchbase. Its largest components are a automatic serialization program, automatic model creation and enrollment, a powerful GUI library which carries out the magical numbers and complex control stuctures by producing all modular, along with a powerful and flexable particle program.
LibrarianLib 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Library for TeamWizardry’s Mods
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Shadowfacts Forgelin.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.