LightningCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a Minecraft mod that lets you use lightning to shape the world to your whim.
LightningCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Use The Power of Lightning
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Make air terminals and lightning power cells to store LE (Lightning Energy)
- Swing golf clubs in the air to summon lightning to store at first, but then find better methods of doing so
- Use the LE to run machines and create powerful items, such as Electricium and Skyfather Shards
- Transmit your LE from base to another location if you so desire with transmitters and receivers
- Electricium is a metal that is a tier above diamond, as it is made by infusing an iron ingot with a gold ingot and a diamond. Swords and Hammers made from this metal have a chance to summon lightning on foes you strike.
- Make Kinetic tools, armor, and more that run on mobile lightning power
- The Skyfather shard has physical properties slightly above Electricium, but its electrical properties are well beyond it. Anything made from this mystical item repairs itself automatically. Skyfather tools have auto-smelting with luck (+1 fortune when auto-smelting), the skyfather hoe has quick farm (hoe a 1×3 row at a time, use again to get a 5×5 hoed area), and the sword and hammer have a greater chance to strike your foes with lightning.
- Turns out, the gods don’t like mortals having such control over mother nature, so they’ve sent ones to deal with you, starting you on your divine journey to the Underworld and beyond…
- And much more…
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.