Connected Storage Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is an easy yet very innovative idea that makes it possible for the players to connect with their inventories between each other through a very straightforward method. Upon using a dye color to the peak of a torso in its dye-able pads, placing each torso”station” through different colors, they will be sharing the identical inventory. Tháº¿ Storage Blocks will also be compatible with different storing blocks like the Hoppers and other kinds of”pipes”. In the event you right-click on a torso while holding a Diamond, the torso will become a personal dye channel torso, and they are particular only to yourself.
Linked Storage Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 – Shared Inventories, Remote Chest
- Dye-linked Chest.
- Handheld Storage allowing the players to access their inventories remotely.
- Dye Channel will be copied to the Handheld Storage once crafted.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.