Liquid Blocks Mod 1.12.2 adds liquid versions of earth, stone, ore and other blocks. Need to fill spots fast? This mod is for you. Just craft the bucket of the fluid, place it down and watch as it solidifies after the specified time in the config (200 ticks by default). That’s pretty much it. It’s liquid blocks that you can use like cement to fill in areas.
Liquid Blocks Mod 1.12.2 – Need to Fill Spots Fast
- Dirt (also coarse and podzol).
- Stone (also granite, andesite and diorite).
- Sandstone (also red).
- Sand (also red).
- Soulsand and Netherrack.
- Terracotta and Stained Terracotta (all colors/colours).
- Concrete (all colors/colours).
- Magma block.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.