Litematica Print Mod (1.19, 1.18.2) introduces a new, user-friendly Mod that allows players to cast holograms of any building they wish, both within their worlds and from an external source. After these holograms have been set up, players can use the outlook to create the structure of their choice. You might ask, “Why not have a Mod build everything for me?” The answer is quite simple. Although it is easy and smart to have an instant-built structure Mod for single-players, Online players cannot spawn entire structures. Therefore, having a hologram that you can build step-by-step is more beneficial. These holograms can also be used as a learning tool for players who wish to improve their building skills in comparison to those of other Mods. Litematica displays the materials required for the structure to help players prepare better.
Litematica Printer Mod – 1.19, 1.18.2 – Guidance on how to Build
- Players can spawn a hologram of any buildings they want to build.
How To Use:
- The idea behind the Printer is rather simple. Initially, to open up the printing menu, players would need to press CAPS_LOCK.
- To further customize features such as the speed of the print as well as the range, players would need to look for the “Generic” tab after pressing M + C.
- Within the game, players can press V to print the structure out.
- It is also possible to change the hotkeys within the “Hotkeys” tab