Little Helpers Mod is an automation mod thatÂ navybofus has put my own”spin” on. The”spin” is that when a vanilla task in Minecraft requires items, then so will this mod’s automation procedure. Further, this implies that when a tool is needed for the mod’s”LittleHelper” to function, the tool can also be ruined as it might in the event that you were to really carry out the task manually. Therefore, what is the purpose of the”spin”? He finds that adding a diamond tool to the recipe of an automation block, over time, adds a malevolent aspect to the game. Mods are exactly what they are and a few, even a few of my very own, do add cheating characteristics. This mod attempts to add automation by cutting the time needed to do a task, but does not cut any materials that would be swallowed.
Little Helpers Mod
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Little Helpers Mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy Little Helpers Mod.