Living Exp Mod 1.12.2 is a little mod centered on farming. Employing the thing”Living Exp” you can farm previously unfarmable tools, such as mineral ores. In this way you don’t have to worry about traveling 500+ blocks to mine diamonds that are more. But it is going to be anything but inexpensive. At the bare minimum, you will need simple access to magma lotion, the majority of the vanilla crops, and a great deal of time to get things to rise. In addition, the more precious a source, diamonds for instance, the more stuff you will need for it.
Living Exp Mod 1.12.2 – Farming Much Easier
Living Exp is found in leafy caves underground.
When fully grown Living Exp Plants have yellow bulbs and blue leaves
(Un-Verified: WAILA should tell you when also.)
You can use Living Exp in a variety of crafting recipes in order to farm your desired resources.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.