Living Matters Mod 1.16.3 adds into the planet of Minecraft a plethora of desired animals, which individuals have been needing to be implemented into the game for a long time. Exploring the jungle, you will come across some of the animals that are quite fascinating, albeit dreadful. Nonetheless, these animals are going to be a terrific addition to the game, since the planet before seemed to be very boring and uninteresting. Ride a sea, battle the lions or select a trip for shark searching, everything will soon be possible as a result of the implements that Living Matters created for Minecraft.
Living Things Mod 1.16.3 – Real World Animals
- A plethora of animals was added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.