In case youâ$™ve played Minecraft long enough for the weather to change, you most likely have noticed that there actually isnâ$™t much of a difference. In the event you play with Minecraft without any mods, it doesnâ$™t matter if the weather outside if snowing, raining, etc., it doesnâ$™t have any impact on your character or gameplay. In fact, the only impacts that the weather might have is about other mods you might be using, however, thatâ$™s only a small perimeter of players. Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod 1.10.2 affects the way the weather impacts your character and gameplay though it doesnâ$™t alter the actual weather of Minecraft too much.
Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Localized weather! See rain and nastier storms coming in from a distance
- Replaces vanilla clouds with my own particle based ones that are always shifting around
- Replaces rain and snowfall with a particle based one that blows in the wind
- Rain clouds build up moisture from water and moist biomes
- Stormfront system uses biome temperature differences to create nasty storms!
- Improved look of storms from old weather mod
- Forecast block that projects the active storms on a grid
- Machine block that can create various types of storms at that location
- Deflector block that can destroy storms within a 150 block radius to protect your creations
- Wind Vane to show the direction of the wind (Model made by Razz of DecoCraft)
- Anemometer to show the speed of the wind
- User friendly GUI to enable/disable the most common features, comes with advanced options
- Scenes enhanced with falling leaf particles and waterfall effects
- Trees make blowing in wind sound, waterfalls make strong water sounds
- Can enhance snowfall with more gradual smooth buildup (default off, memory hungry!)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoroUtil.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Run the game, and watch the sky, or use the commands above.
- Extra configuration is possible, Weather2/MiscConfig.cfg inside %appdata%/.minecraft/config.