Lootable Bodies Mod 1.12.2/ / 1.11.2 protects your items from despawning if you perish by keeping them onto a dead body that you may afterwards loot to get your items back. Your lifeless body is evidenced by fire, explosions, and falling, using configurations choices to produce your lootable bodies entirely waterproof (or more vulnerable, even in the event that you so choose). Click here on a dead body to access its inventory. Use a scoop to dispose of your body once you looted it (3 hits with a scoop will remove the body).
Lootable Bodies Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Never Lose Stuff Again
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Save your inventory when you die: When you die, this mod spawns a corpse (with your player skin, unless fancy corpses are disabled) and puts all of your inventory on the corpse. Damageable items suffer some damage (configurable), bit will never be destroyed. Even near-by items on the ground are sucked into your corpse, so that even items in extra inventories provided by other mods will also be saved on your corpse.
- Disposing bodies: Hitting a body 3 times with a shovel will dispose it, dropping any equipment it has still on it. Damaging the body with other damage sources will also destroy it if that damage type is enabled by the config options (see Configuration Options below).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.