Lost Eclipse Mod 1.11.2 is an immersive, challenging experience mod centered on attracting a special experience into Minecraft, accompanied with many unique and brand new capabilities. Professionally built from the bottom up, Lost Eclipse will add a lot of content that you research, for example: tough monsters and directors, heaps of amazing loot, powerful and special weapons, a complex structure/dungeon generating system, brand new game mechanics such as character leveling and mana, and a lot more unique capabilities. Lost Eclipse is much more than simply a bunch of content packaged together like most experience mods — it’s full of purposeful and quality content, creating one of the very immersive experience mods ever created.
Lost Eclipse Mod 1.11.2 – Challenging, Immersive RPG Mod
- Gameplay Mechanics – Lost Eclipse adds in several new gameplay mechanics that provide more depth to the mod. As of right now, Lost Eclipse has implemented a mana system in which is used by magical items and weapons. For instance, staffs require mana to use. There is also an item rarity system in which gives each item in Lost Eclipse a certain rarity. The higher the rarity, the more valuable and powerful the specific item is. Keep a look out for some epic loot! A character leveling system and skill tree is also being developed, in which can be used to make your character more powerful along with being able to buy certain skills to improve certain aspects of the mod and Minecraft.
- Weapons and Armor – Lost Eclipse adds in many new weapons, along with different types of unique weaponry. Mainly, Lost Eclipse adds in different kinds of melee weapons: daggers and maces. Daggers swing faster, have more durability, but don’t deal as much damage as swords or maces. Maces on the other hand swing slower, have a lower durability, but deal great amounts of damage. All weapons in Lost Eclipse inherit the Levels leveling system, allowing you to level up your weapons gaining unique abilities.
- Structure Generation – Another key feature in Lost Eclipse is exploration and loot. Structures will spawn throughout the Overworld, Nether, and End, possibly giving you the chance of gaining some unique loot. Structures will also have different “rarities”, essentially meaning rarer structures will typically spawn better loot than more common structures.
- Dungeons – Dungeons will spawn randomly underground. However, these aren’t like ordinary dungeons. Lost Eclipse adds in a unique, procedurally generated dungeon system that can potentially produce massive underground dungeons. Dungeons are completely randomized with different rooms and hallways, so all dungeons will be completely unique. Dungeon rooms also have different “rarities”, meaning rarer rooms will typically spawn better loot, just like Structures.
- Monsters and Bosses – Lost Eclipse will add in many new challenging monsters in which you will have to defeat in different situations. Monsters are meant to be very difficult and will also come with the Levels enemy leveling system. Monsters will also drop different types of loot, meaning rarer and more difficult monsters have the chance at dropping more epic loot.
- Unique Weaponry – Outside of traditional melee weapons, Lost Eclipse will add in many new forms of weaponry. One of the more notable types of weapons are Staffs, which are mana using ranged weapons.
- Jewelry – Lost Eclipse uses Baubles in order to have many different kinds of wearables. Jewelry will typically have many different kinds of bonuses, such as increasing the max health or giving you damage boosts.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Levels Mod.
- Download and install Baubles Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.