Low Tech Crafting Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds only a new block: a”Better Crafting Table”. It is very much like this vanilla Crafting Table, with the primary differences being that it’s a persistent stock (ie. It utilizes a TileEntity to store the inventory), and it can be interacted with by”automation”, meaning Hoppers, plumbing, etc.. Yet another notable thing is that while it’s the standard maximum stacks dimensions when used by a player, the maximum stack size for automation is 1 item each crafting grid slot. This makes it possible to automatically fill out the grid for every recipe, then suck the”filler objects” which should be empty slots at the final recipe, then suck the crafting outcome items.
Low Tech Crafting Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Better Crafting Table
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.