Lucky Beans Mod 1.12.2/1.12 is a mod that resembles Bean Boozled. By eating different colors of beans ingame, rather than tasting different flavours, you’ll get different rewards randomly instead, can be either good or bad.
Lucky Beans Mod 1.12.2/1.12 – Bean Boozled in Minecraft
- 16 different colors of beans.
- 20 different rewards, unlimited possibilities.
- JEI integration, you can see descriptions for each different items with JEI installed, in-game manual pretty much.
- /givebean command made for streamers, easier to obtain beans for subs / tips / bits.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.