Lupicus’s Vending Machine Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is for those who has climbed tired of the dull, old trading platform of Minecraft. If you don’t need to consider the dull, big nose would villagers even one longer, but want to get your goods exchanged, then hit the button to get this Mod download straight away. During your travels throughout the entire world of Minecraft, these inflatable poor boys will be spawned in many villages to compete with all the villagers using its accessibility, simplicity and convenience. The things at the Vending Machine are totally random and get reset every 0:00AM in-game moment. Together with the main currency being emeralds, the trading system is still the same for long time players.
lupicus’s Vending Machine Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – New Trading System
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
Vending Machine will be spawned in villages.
Items in the Machine will reset itself every 12 hours.
Currency being the emeralds.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.