Lux Lighting mod 1.11/1.10.2 adds new ways of lighting your Minecraft world.
Lux Lighting Mod 1.11/1.10.2 – Decorative Blocks
Pretty simple. A small block that emits a decent amount of light when powered by redstone.
A campfire that never burns out. Pretty neat. Currently, it just burns and does nothing else.
A small candle made out of wax that, like the campfire, never burns out. Its light level is very low.
It’s a lantern. You can also add a candle to it. (recipe is lantern + candle)
Pretty nice looking blocks that can be used in a lot of situations. Maybe can be used as street lamps or something.
Not really a lava lamp, but at least it has actual lava.
Made from a combination of any two raw pork, raw beef, or raw sheep. Used to make awesome candles.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.