Magitek Mechs Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) allows us to create up to three vehicles equipped with movable limbs. These are known as mechas in sci-fi. These mechas can magically infuse using the Magitek armor from Final Fantasy 8.
Magitek Mechs Mod – 1.19, 1.18.2 – Drive Mechs in Your World
- Car & Vehicle Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Magitek Armor (Powered by burnable fuel).
- Tunnel Armor! Rapid digging of tunnels.
- Proto Armor (Powered by electricity if TechReborn is installed. Free-energy otherwise).
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod.
How to use:
- Craft armors with these recipes
- You will also need to craft a magicite or find one in random treasure chests.
- Before they can operate, they must be fueled and have magicite attached.
- Open the cabinets with shift and right-click.
- The slot on the far right is for the beam. Use a blaze rod for a fire beam or a snow ball for an ice beam.
- After that, right-click to ride. Press ‘V’ to use the beams or drill. (If this is a part of a modpack, you may have to reassign the controls)
- You can restore your mech and carry it around if you hit it with a wrench.
Magitek Mechs Mod - 1.19, 1.18.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.16.5 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.17.1 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.18.1 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.18.1 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.18.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.18.2 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.19 (Forge version)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!