Majruszs Progressive Difficulty Mod 1.16.5 tweaks the game difficulty through slight, yet impactful alterations. Many veterans of this game have been requesting a more challenging mode, nevertheless Mojang refuses such need as Minecraft has invariably known to be of a family-friendly match than the other hardcore RPG. With the notion of Majrusz, nevertheless, Minecraft will alter drastically to match these stiff players, that the Mod accommodates some of the most difficult factors, like an whole undead army unturned to deter you from progressing, illagers with companions because their allies. All in all, the Mod is the epitome of some fantastic difficulty tweaking Mod.
Majruszs Progressive Difficulty Mod 1.16.5 – Challenges
- The game is made to be more challenging through many impactful means.
- You can use the command /gamestate to change the difficulty
- Difficulty will be automatically updated to Expert and Master upon defeating the Ender Dragon and the Wither.
- A New Raid will emerge once you defeat enough undead.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.