MC Dungeons Weapons Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 implements to the game a profusion of unique weapons, which has been inspired by a tantamount game, and its own predecessor. If you have ever played with Minecraft Dungeons before, you’ll realize that it’s full of these spectacular and well-detailed weapons. This sparked a heated debate about whether should these offensive tools be inserted to the main game due to their eccentric designs. While Minecraft should definitely remain grounded and follow along Mojang’s eyesight, I am also convinced that having a Mod to satisfy individuals’ needs for these great weapons won’t be injurious to the normal game. With this notion in the my mind, the author implemented roughly sixty disparate weapons, thus giving the game more depth from its core battle system.
MC Dungeons Weapons Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Unique Weapons
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Sixty Unique Weapons inspired by Minecraft Dungeon were added.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.