MCJoypad Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows you to control the match with the USB input control. Besides the obvious advantage of enjoying the Minecraft with the controller, you can also use it to play split screen. You run the various cases of this match, each in it’s own window. Joypad Mod supports focus-less input, which means that you may get as many windows as you want (or as long as the PC can handle). This is new version of Joypad mod.
MCJoypad Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – USB Controller, Split Screen
- As many as your PC can handle. Depends also on your screen space. Playing in a tiny window is not fun. Big screens and multiple monitors really help though.
- If you want to play online you need a separate account for each player. If you play locally you need only one account, other players can choose the option “Work offline” when starting the game.
- One player can use keyboard + mouse combination, others have to use a controller. Alternatively, all people can play with the controller. Mouse is not needed anymore, but you might need a keyboard to enter the address of a server if playing online.
A PC capable of running the 2 x Minecraft
One keyboard and one mouse
One or more USB controllers
Multiple monitors recommended (but not required)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.