Mcmator’s Ranger’s Apprentice Mod 1.15.2 was inspired by the medieval stage, in which vigilante archers were considered to be heroes of the people. Steals from the riches, and also gives it right back to the poor has ever been a perennial favorite motto throughout the decades. The commoners express a hostile attitude toward the riches for maintaining all of the wealth for themselves because it augments poverty. Even though the system is too powerful to be altered, along with the riches extoll the merit of its unfairness, a vigilante has been training to learn the art of archery thus he can bring down the corrupt government. Consequentlyhe succeeded in bringing the system down, yet provided that there is great, there will be evil lurking at the corner, together with out their teeth, always ready to take over the world once again. To halt the foreseeable evil, you are going to have to take up the bows, be an apprentice, and also understand the art of archery through a number of gear added.
mcmator’s Ranger’s Apprentice Mod 1.15.2 – Archery, Robinhoodish
- A Multitude of Archery Tools was added for you to learn the art of the Ranger.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.