MCPatcher HD 1.9/1.7.10 is a software designed by Java. It helps players install many features like: Convert texture, Better Glass, Connected Textures… Particularly, you can easily customise resource packs like changing their colors or fonts. MCPatcher is the most up-to-date mod when new versions of Minecraft are released.
MCPatcher HD 1.9/1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Custom item textures!
- Better Glass!Â Â More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies.Â Â Add your own textures to the day and night skies.Â Â Many options for fading and blending.
- Connected Textures.
- Custom Colors mod.Â Â Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more.Â Â See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader.Â Â See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily.Â Â Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
How to install:
- Download at the link below.
- Open MCPatcher.
- Then click ‘Patch’ button, you donât have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start Minecraft.
- Click Mods and Texture (Resource) Packs.
- Click open Texture (Resource) Packs folder.
- Copy all yourÂ Texture (Resource) Packs into that.
- Enjoy the game!