Measuring Compass Mod 1.12.2 is a client-side mod that adds functionality to an existing item (compass by default), which allows you to make measurements and visualize them. The item can be changed in the config file.
Measuring Compass Mod 1.12.2 – Make Measurements & Visualize an Item
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.