Merlin’s Structures Mod 1.11.2 adds village structures including: forge, church, store, small house, barn to Minecraft. Simple place the block in the center of the space you want to build on, click the side of the block to determine the direction the structure faces, then break the block.
Merlin’s Structures Mod 1.11.2 – Village Structures
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.