MermaidCraft Mod 1.7.10 is based on the Tv-Show “H20 Just Add Water” and “Mako Mermaids”. It adds new items like moonring, powerful tools, weapons, mobs and flowers. This mod does not give you an actual mermaid tail, but it does give you magical mermaid powers.
MermaidCraft Mod 1.7.10 – Become a Powerful Mermaid
- A Moonring gives 50 hearts damage.
- A Trident gives 80 hearts damage. And can set blocks on fire.
- You need to put Mooncoal in a crafting table to get Moonringpower (Shapeless crafting).
- You need Moonringpower to use a Moonring/Trident.
- The MoonTool can break any block at a faster rate. No more waiting! (can’t break bedrock)
- Fish spawn in the ocean. They’re peaceful and they drop raw fish when killed.
- SeaShells spawn on beaches. go find them!
- MoonOre can be cooked in a furnace to get Mooncoal. MoonOre is easy to find.
- MoonCoal can be used as fuel or to create Moonblocks.
- MoonDimension has been added. Create a portal with Moonblocks.
- Cook a Seashell in a furnace to get a pearl. A pearl can be used to ignite a MoonPortal.
- Moonflowers are just flowers nothing special…for now.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.