Metal Bushes Mod 1.6.5/1.16.3 introduces a new way to collect resources. Normaly, players would need to dig to find the shiny diamond or emergency iron ingot. As the game progresses, players will notice that their area is becoming less rich in ores. This will lead to exploration of new locations. The Metal Bushes mechanism means that players don’t need to worry about this problem any more. It offers a convenient way to gain resources. Players can create metal bushes to gather resources that grow daily. They are all now possible, from Iron, Diamond, and Nether Warts. Although many opponents oppose it, they argue that money shouldn’t be grown on trees. Mod is considered a fun alternative to traditional methods of obtaining resources by its proponents.
Metal Bushes Mod 1.16.5/1.16.3 – Resource, Gathering
- A new mechanism to grow resources on bushes was added into the game.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.