Metal Transport Mod 1.12.2 adds a variety of metal minecarts, differs from other cart mods by registering only ONE entity and ONE item to the game for minecart content, and many more features.
Metal Transport Mod 1.12.2 – Better Carts, Metal in Motion
- Adds a variety of metal minecarts!
- Differs from other cart mods by registering only ONE entity and ONE item to the game for minecart content!
- Any regular block can be placed in a metal minecart!
- Shift+Right-Click to remove a block from a metal minecart.
- A cart is more or less durable depending on its material.
- Obsidian carts cannot be destroyed by explosions and will drop its contents upon encountering one.
- Patched the Furnace Cart to accept any fuel, and run for the entire duration of its burn time!
- Whitelist & blacklist carts to be affected by the mod’s typing system!
- Features a robust API for other developers to use; will have proper documentation when the mod is fully released!
- Varying special cart tier abilities.
- Support for more vanilla blocks.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.