Mike’s Mods Library 1.12.2 is a common library for mods made by pkmnfrk (aka, Mike).
Mike’s Mods Library 1.12.2 – Library for pkmnfrk’s Mods
- A full GUI control library.
- Useful pre-made network packets.
- Base classes for Items, Blocks and Fluids.
- Recipe helpers.
- Various helper functions.
- Some other random stuff that is useful.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.