MineAMP Mod 1.14.2/1.13.2 play your songs (mp3/ogg/wav/m4a/flac) inside Minecraft. Read your folders (and drives) and play the songs in them. Also opens playlists (m3u/pls). Press J while at the game to bring the interface up. In-game, you can press P for play/pause, or [ and ] for last and next track, or and for volume down and up. All of these are bindable (and unbindable) in the Minecraft controls menu). Double click record to play. Volume and position in the song are adjustable. Remembers your last used folder (and quantity ).
MineAMP Mod 1.14.2/1.13.2 – Play Your Tunes Inside Minecraft
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.