Minecraft Boom Mod 1.16.1/ / 1.15.2 is a mod which aims to expand the vanilla experience. All items which are additional, block, things, mobs and structures, are in the spirit of the vanilla game. This is a mod for those of you who adore the basis of vanilla, but are just looking to add that little extra. Blocks which needs to be in the sport but aren’t, missing things and additional features to make the game a little bit more appealing, here they all are.
Minecraft Boom Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 – Exploiting the Potential of the Game
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Bricks: Brick variations of blocks. These include: Cobblestone, Mossy Cobblestone, Terracotta, Magma Block and all Stained Terracotta Blocks.
- Soul Glass: Smelt Soul Sand into Soul Glass. A slightly more transparent version of glass. Can be crafted into Soul Glass Panes. Stained Soul Glass is yet to be added.
- Polished Blocks: Polished versions of blocks. These include: Prismarine, Dark Prismarine, End Stone and Netherrack.
- Pillars: Pillar versions of blocks. These include: Granite, Diorite, Andesite, Prismarine, Dark Prismarine, End Stone and Netherrack.
- Storage Blocks: Craft any 9 items into a more compact block version. These include: Charcoal, Sugar, Sugar Cane, Gunpowder, Blaze Powder, Magma Cream, Prismarine Crystal, Wither Bone and all available Dyes.
- Wood Variations: Adds Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia and Dark Oak versions of: Bookshelves, Ladders, Wooden Buttons, Pressure Plates and Trapdoors. Chests, Signs and Doors are to be added.
- Golden Bars: Gold equivalent of Iron Bars.
- Rose: The old Rose is back! The original Minecraft Rose was removed some updates ago and replaced with Poppies. Well now its back! The rose is currently only obtainable through Creative Mode.
- Pumpkin: A pumpkin without a face. These are meant to replace Hollowed Pumpkin in generation and growth but are now only obtainable through crafting. Pumpkin Slices are dropped when the Pumpkin is broken.
- Stairs and Slabs: Slabs and Stairs are added for all Minecraft blocks that oughta have a slab and stair.
- Elder Guardian Spike: A sharp spike dropped by the Elder Guardian. Has no use at the moment.
- Pinecone: Pinecones are dropped by decaying Spruce Leaves at a 2 % drop rate. The item is edible and restores 1 hunger.
- Polar Bear Fur: Polar Bear Fur is dropped by killing a Polar Bear and can be used to craft 4 Leather or 4 Paintings.
- Prismarine Arrow: The prismarine arrow is perfect for underwater combat. Unlike a normal Arrow, the Prismarine Arrow travels through water as it would through air.
- Pumpkin Slice: Who isnt sick of Melons and just want to dig their teeth into a raw piece of Pumpkin? Dropped by faceless pumpkins and restore 1 hunger when eaten.
- Wither Bone: The Wither Bone is a drop added when killing Wither Skeletons. The bone can be used to craft a Wither Bone Block or be used as a fuel in a Furnace to burn 10 items.
- Wheat On A Stick: Currently has no use. Will eventually be the Cow equivalent to Carrot On A Stick.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.