Forge Modloader (FML) is a very popular mod for mintcraft, which is used on many servers of the game, and also has an incredibly broad functionality compared to its counterparts. At the very beginning of the launch, this mod was used mainly to upload special add-ons to the server, however, the mod has evolved and the developers have added support for clients as well as Bukkit. The whole highlight of this loader manifests itself in the fact that it is able to install mods to your server not only Modloader, but also Forge, which allows you to have a universal tool for working with the server.
Minecraft Forge Mod Loader – All Version
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
- Huge and updated mods database.
- Easy to use.
- Update regularly.
How to install:
- 1. Download Forge Installer.
- 2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on Desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 7. Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft.