Minecraft Guideposts Mod 1.12.2 adds a new item under Decoration, the Guidepost. Guideposts look like regular Minecraft signs but they automatically show some useful information. They can help find ores, villages, and other structures, while still keeping the search exciting. This mod also includes Rubies, a Ruby Block, and a Ruby Sword based on LoreMaster’s tutorial mod.
Minecraft Guideposts Mod 1.12.2 – Direction Sign
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.