MineFamily Mod 1.15.2 establishes a new mechanism which allows gamers to start a little family. Although Minecraft is a wonderful game with a great number of disparate features and gameplay attributes to amuse their ordinary players, Single Player mode can be gloomy because of how empty it is. With the improvements of MineFamily, raising a kid is now a possible prospect, hence easing players within their eternal loneiiness journey. However, to increase a student, players are required to possess great ethic, patience and an array of parental attributes (To be fair you will just need to feed the kid regularly). Nothing will be much more pleasing than watching your virtual Minecraft childs grow as you play the game.
MineFamily Mod 1.15.2 – Children, Playground
- A features, which allows you to raise a child from birth to teenager was implemented into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.