Mineralogy Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 replaces the generic underground stone with real-world examples. The underground world has geological “biomes” of either sedimentary, igneous, or metamorphic rocks. Most of the new rocks can be crafted into polished versions by crafting 4 blocks of the same rock in a crafting grid.
Mineralogy Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – A Geology Based Mod
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.