Minestuck Mod 1.12.2 aims to create an implementation of the game sburb, (in the webcomic Homestuck) at Minecraft. At the side of this, Minestuck is also going to include different attributes from Homestuck, such as the sylladex, and eventually also the strife specibus, a specific amount of homestuck-themed objects, along with a combination of different blocks and items to expand on the”alchemy” system in the game. This mod also has got the alchemy system, using machines that are related, the capacity to form sessions, then”entering”, sending one to your land dimension, that is generated around two aspects (picked from 8 + 12 different facets ), underlings (imps, ogres, basilisks and liches), an echeladder system which gives basic benefits and boondollars on each level, gates to let you travel to other lands on your session, consorts that have some things to say, consort villages, one type of dungeon, and the sylladex inventory program with 6 modus types to select from. Also, a pile of cubes and items to match the gaping hole that is alchemy recipes.
Minestuck Mod 1.12.2 – Homestuck Worlds in Minecraft!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.