Minibloom Mod 1.16.1 is quite straightforward in the sense of what it will, and this is adding an adorable, cow-like entity. Naturally spawn in the blossom forest, these guys are absolutely easy to see due to their luminous nature. At first glance, you’ll probably mistaken them for the normal cow infant. Upon further investigation, however, you’ll recognize these guys are the sweetest and most adorable monster ever drawn. Furthermore, you can lure them using Glistering Melons, carrying them home because your own personal companion and let them create a prized commodity, Buttercup. This flower does precisely the reverse of what a withered blossom does. Its effect regenerate your health upon standing on it.
Minibloom Mod 1.16.1 – Adorable Entity
- Add a new adorable entity into the game with an ability to create buttercups.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.