Mist Biomes Mod 1.12.2 adds a number of variants of vanilla biomes with mist added to them. This mod adds 7 new biomes to Minecraft, all these biomes are based on present vanilla biomes. All of them have one thing in common: Mist. Mist is a mystical fog that enshrouds particular Minecraft biomes, it prevents ordinary flowers to mature and more monsters are known to spawn at these biomes at night. These biomes may be disabled with the mods config file.
Mist Biomes Mod 1.12.2 – Fog Covers Biomes
- Mist Forest.
- Mist Plains.
- Mist Desert.
- Mist Taiga.
- Cold Mist Taiga.
- Misty Swamplands.
- Misty Mushroom Island.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Mist Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.