Mithwood Forest Mod 1.10.2Â adds a new biome, as well as a few mobs and some new armor and tool sets. Mithwood forests are magical woods growing over especially rich sources of mithril ore. They’re home to a wide variety of flora, including mithwood trees, which are notable for blue-tinted wood, magically bioluminescent leaves, and the occasional growth of golden apples.
Mithwood Forest Mod 1.10.2 – New Biome
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.