Mo’ Colors Mod 1.7.1/1.16.5 adds a handy tool to allow you to paint bricks, glass, and wools using a variety of new colors. The orthodox color palettes provided by the game are not sufficient for creative minds. Players can now choose from any color among a variety of color palettes by using the HTML, RGB codes, which are easily searched online. Players now have endless options to paint the house of their dreams.
Mo’ Colors Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 – Paint
- A Paint Tool was introduced.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.