Mo’ Villages Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2Â makes cities more prevalent and provides them to all biomes. Each village has themed cubes that come from that biome. There’s also a configuration file to alter how rare villages are. By default, most villages will spawn about 2-3x over normal, but this may be adjusted to normal, intense, or crazy generation prices. Be aware that the new villages will merely create in fresh chunks, so you have to either make a new universe or explore farther out.
Mo’ Villages Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Themed Villages in Every Biome
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.