Mob Properties Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 allows you to customize all mobs, vanilla or otherwise, with completely configurable drops, attributes, equipment, potion effects, and even NBT data. To top it off, many properties accept number ranges for values, and are randomized for each mob.
Mob Properties Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 – Customize All Vanilla Mobs
- Father Toast's Mods
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
The whole aim of this mod is to allow you to modify your mobs with whatever is available to you.
Install the mod and run Minecraft once to generate properties files, edit whatever you want, and restart Minecraft. Suddenly, all mobs you’ve edited will drop what you want them to drop and new mobs will have whatever stats you’ve given them!
As this is just an alpha release, not all features are currently functioning. You are not able to alter drops based on looting levels, and you are not able to apply custom NBT tags to mobs or items (custom NBT generation is planned for Minecraft 1.7). Apart from the above listed functions, everything else in this mod should be fully operational.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.