Mob Sunscreen Mod 1.16.5/ / 1.15.2 prevents any horse from any mod from burning sunlight! You have to configure the mod into block mobs from burning off based on their resourcelocation aka modid:unlocalizedname. It is possible to receive this information in the match by hitting F3+H. Then open creative and hover over a boiled egg or spawn item. You will see the additional information shown. In the config you define explicit mobs with complete resourcelocation or you could internationally by the modid just. There are examples for both from the config.
Mob Sunscreen Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Prevent Mobs from Burning in Sunlight
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedÂ Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, typeÂ %appdata%Â and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.