Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod 1.16.5/1.16.2 is a very fun new fabric mod, itÂ gives some mobs a simple jumping ai that allows them to jump over obstacles and gaps in their way.
Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod 1.16.5/1.16.2 – Mobs Jumping
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Mobs can now jump 1 block ahead to reach their destination.
- The mobs that currently have the jumping ability are Zombies, Zombie Villagers, Zombified Piglins, Silverfish, Endermites, Endermen, Wither Skeletons, Skeletons, Spiders, Cave Spiders, Illagers, Witches, Iron Golems, and Creepers.
- The AI attempts to be realistic to vanilla jumping, which means that slow mobs can’t jump very far. (Zombies can only jump one block for example).
- The AI does not do additional pathfinding, so it can’t calculate a complicated series of jumps. Also, the ai starts to fail under very fast mob speeds or high jumps.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.