Modern Metals Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds 18 more along with the corresponding tools to incorporate a more “modern” flavor: Aluminum, Aluminum Brass, Cadmium, Chromium, Galvanized Steel, Iridium, Magnesium, Manganese, Nichrome, Osmium, Plutonium, Rutile, Stainless Steel, Tantalum, Titanium, Tungsten, Uranium, and Zirconium.
Modern Metals Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Base Metals
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Aluminum Brass
- Tools: Crackhammers, Axes, Hoes, Pickaxes, Shovels, Fishing Rods
- Ores, Blocks, Ingots & Nuggets
- Powders & Blends (Ingot and Nugget size)
- Weapons: Swords, Bows, Arrows, Crossbows & Bolts
Base Metals Mod
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Base Metals Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.