Modpack Configuration Mod Mod (1.18.2, 126.96.36.199) is a configurable mod that allows modpack developers to modify Minecraft to support modpacks. This mod allows you to display web pages upon launch and check that the modpack user has allocated enough RAM to your modpack. This mod greatly expands the options available to modpack authors. You can configure the mod from within-game (instructions are below). Modpack Configuration checker, however, verifies that at most 2GB of RAM has been allocated to a modpack. This greatly increases performance and minimizes crashes.
Modpack Configuration Checker Mod – 1.18.2, 1.17.1 – All Modpack Author Will Need This
- Information & Guide Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Setting a required amount of RAM that is needed for the modpack to run. If this requirement is not met it alerts the user and closes the game.
- Setting a recommended amount of RAM that is recommended for the modpack to run. If this requirement is not met then the user is alerted.
- Setting a website to open as the game launches. Useful for opening modpack website or support pages.
- Setting a custom message to be displayed as the game loads for example to display credits.
- Setting custom messages to be displayed when RAM requirements not met. Useful for making the mod fit in with the feel of your pack.
- Ability to change if message boxes appear on top of other windows.
- Set custom greeting messages that appear in chat when a game is loaded.
How to Configure: (For MC 1.11 and up)
As of newest version this mod can now be completely configured from in game. This means that is it no longer necessary to edit any of the config files manually making the mod MUCH easier to use. The configuration screen can be accessed by following these steps:
1. Click on the ‘Mods’ button on the main menu screen.
2. Select ‘Modpack Config Checker from the list of mods the left.
3. Click on the ‘Config’ button in the bottom left.
- If you are unsure of what a setting does, hovering over it will display a small description which should make things clearer.
- The author has created a migration tool which means that all of your settings will transfer to updated versions of the mod. This ensures a seamless transfer so that there will be no impact on the average user. If an old Config file is detected then the game will automatically give you the option to import your old settings. This tool has a very very high success rate.