Modular Diversity Mod 1.12.2 is an add-on for Modular Machinery. It aims to increase compatibility with other mods and in general allow for more creative multiblock design and functionality.
Modular Diversity Mod 1.12.2 – More Creative Multiblock Design
- Pumpjack Hatch – a liquid input that takes liquids directly from Immersive Petroleum Liquid Reservoirs
- Mana Input/Output – a Botania mana input/output.
- Ember Input/Output – an Embers ember input/output. Comes in several buffer sizes.
- Mechanical Input/Output – a BWM mechanical power input/output that accepts/gives power to BWM’s mechanical power system. Both wooden and steel power is supported.
- Laser Hatch – an MJ input for Buildcraft’s Laser.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.