Modular Force Field System Mod 1.7.10 adds force areas to the game of Minecraft. These force fields are still an extension of IndustrialCraft2 and may be configured with an upgrade system. Force areas are indestructible and require power energy (FE) to function. From the present version force areas hurt any player who tries to break a force field block. Force fields also kill/damage players if the force field creates onto the player.
Modular Force Field System Mod 1.7.10 – MFFS
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Voltz Engine.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.