Modular Forcefield System Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 adds a modular system for generating Force fields within game, at the cost of Redstone Flux (from Thermal Expansion). Beyond simply force fields, this mod also adds a wealth of base security, including the Area Defense station that is capable of fending off NPCs, mobs and other players – and stripping them of prohibited items.
Modular Forcefield System Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Defense Station
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Ender IO Mod and Guide API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.