Modular Furnaces two Mod 1.7.10 is a mod which I started a few years ago and its come a long way since. My goal was to create a multi-block arrangement that accommodated to everything you build it from. Too often I visit multi-blocks being focused around a particular configuration and I wished to break out of that. Within this mod, then you decide how you would like your furnace to behave by putting different blocks into the arrangement. The blocks can by whatever (within reason) and you also can’t how the block will influence the performance. You decide just how this furnace operates.
Modular Furnaces 2 Mod 1.7.10
- Dynamic Textures! The blocks will adapt to the resource pack
- Modular, it will work with modded blocks as well. Endless possibilities
- Acts like a normal furnace for input and output. Can add I/O upgrade to change
- Tough glass. Its glass, but strong
- Tinted glass. Its just tinted glass. These are used for rendering and are not intended to be taken seriously
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.